We are 200,000 dedicated innovators, working across 30 countries to create and build a smarter world every day. Leading the way in the development of innovative technologies, Sketch to Scale thinking, worldwide product excellence, and global citizenship sets Flex apart - a leader in a market of one. For our expanding Commercial Team, we are looking for our site in Vienna a
Contract Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
The Contract Manager will be based in Vienna and is participating in negotiating, structuring, and managing contractual documents that establish or renew business relationships with Flex's customers, working directly with Flex business teams and rock functions including the in-house legal department.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
Contract Development and Review
- Work with business teams and the Legal team to tailor contracts to meet the unique needs of each customer.
- In coordination with legal counsel, manage agreements, lead negotiations, and finalize contracts.
- Read and summarize materials, provide feedback
- Acting as Project Manager for the whole creation process with diverse stakeholders, including Executive-level communication
- Driving the closing process of deals together with the Business Development team
- Assist in drafting executive summaries and risk assessments of contracts.
- Advise business teams of contractual rights and obligations.
- Maintain and manage contracts database in an organized, current, and searchable manner, enhance the contract process and provide training to business teams.
Here is some of what you'll need…
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in contracts administration in a multinational work environment: reviewing, negotiating and finalizing commercial contracts with a preference for individuals who have experience with customer contracts.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Good commercial understanding
- Business acumen with the necessary sense for payment and pricing terms.
- Assertive communication skills and ability for recognizing crucial coherencies.
- Fluent English, every additional language as benefit.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences/attitudes…
- Proactive problem-solving and negotiation skills with ability to anticipate possible challenges.
- Responsible for delivering results and meeting tough deadlines.
- Detail-oriented work attitude.
- Ability to handle fast-paced transactions, prioritize, multi-task, and cope well with change.
- Ability to find alternative solutions to contractual issues as they arise in contract negotiations.
- Being an effective communicator, to all levels of the organization as well as external customers.
- Travel: main focus on EMEA, max. 40%
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Relentless drive to win
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Exciting opportunity where you are in contact with colleagues from all across the world
- Professional, worldwide, cross-cultural, cross-functional modern work environment
- For this position we are offering an annual salary package of 63,000 EUR gross. A higher payment is negotiable depending on qualification and work experience.
__If you are interested in a new challenge and meet the requirements, please apply here. __