At Wolford, we lead the market with exceptional European skin wear. We believe that the future of fashion is about substance. We are on a mission to drive progress through empowerment & liberation. Sparking an united journey with passion and an entrepreneurial mind set. We are committed to a better tomorrow, an open world. Embracing uniqueness and welcoming diversity. Born in Austria, at home in the world.
For our Online Department in our headquarters in Bregenz, we are currently searching for a target-orientated personality with team spirit for the following position
ONLINE SHOP MANAGER (F/M)
In this position, you will have a focus on maintaining a group of Online Shop locales and improving visibility in terms of on-site SEO activities and usability according to the Online Operations roadmap and guidelines.
- Manage and oversee the process and implementation of all product and website imagery to ensure it is error-free and consistent in style
- Manage the site taxonomy to ensure a frictionless shopping experience
- Oversee the maintenance of the product catalog and maintain all landing pages for the specific locales
- Support marketplaces development and maintenance and the customer service for end consumer enquiries
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Arts or a online related qualification
- Experience and/or strong interest in online marketing & e-commerce
- Familiar with graphic tools (i.e. Photoshop, The Gimp etc.)
- Focus on deadlines, budget, scope and a precise procedure
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours, modern work environment
- Employee discount for Wolford products and merchandise
- Company health management (company doctor, free bike rental, yoga courses etc.)
- Enjoy food in Wolford's own restaurant at employee conditions
If you think you are the right person for this position, we are looking forward to receive your application.
Note: The minimum salary for this position is determined by the Austrian Collective Agreement. The actual salary will be above the minimum salary depending on the qualification and work experience of the candidate.
WOLFORD AG • Wolfordstraße 1 • 6900 Bregenz
Ms. Lisa-Marie Schröferl • +43 (0)55 74 690-1561 • email@example.com
More job postings are available on our website: company.wolford.com