We redefine banking. What about you?
At ING we're all about staying one step ahead. It's what we want for our customers, and what we want for our business. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people! We like to work with people who are also forward-thinkers - people who want to challenge themselves to achieve their full potential. You have talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and being a step ahead. There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. Jump on. Your next career move could start right here.
Head of Data Analytics (f/m/d)
As Head of Data Analytics you "lead" by example, share your best practices openly and coach your colleagues in a spontaneous way, and your day-to-day job would consist of data exploitation.
Your key responsibilities
You will take 40% of your time for the following responsibilities:
- To manage, coach, inspire, develop, evaluate and assess employees
- To keep expertise related to the work field up to date and to develop the analytical craftsmanship
- To propose training/courses, professional literature
- To play a role model to generate curiosity of your team towards other domains of expertise
During the remaining 60% of your time, you will work active as a Data Analyst, with the following responsibilities:
- To communicate recommendations to the stakeholders using both analytical and business jargon when appropriate
- To work with management to prioritize business and information needs, and accordingly translate them into an analytical approach
- To identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets by means of marketing modelling and using SAS, SQL, R, Phython etc
- To deliver insights and recommendations based on the analysis of internal and external data
- To automate and standardize recurrent analytical activities to enable efficiency gains
- To provide end-to-end data / analytical support for the stakeholders' actions
We are looking for
You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems. Strategy is the basis of your thinking.
- You hold a Master's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or alike
- You have several years of experience in an equivalent role in customer intelligence, CRM or in a data analytics environment, within the banking domain is a plus
- You keep adequate experience with commonly-used tools used for modelling such as SAS and/or SQL and forecast models is a must. An affinity with the data-science domain is a plus (e.g.R, Hadoop, Python) is a benefit
- You are experienced in Reporting and have a knowledge of different Reporting Tools (e.g. SAP BO)
- You are an analytical person with a clear business focus
- You share actively your knowledge and support the development of others
- You "lead" by example, share your best practices openly and coach your colleagues in a spontaneous way.
- You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis
- You possess the ability to create, develop and realize strategies efficiently
- You feature excellent communications skills for working in interdisziplinary squads
- You are fluent in German and English
We offer you
- A challenging opportunity to actively participate in shaping the bank of tomorrow
- The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.
- An appreciative work environment and a chance to get to know our agile way of working
- Minimum salary of EUR 3.044,63 for 38.5 working hours/week according to collective agreement for employees of banks and bankers (04/2019)
- Your actual monthly salary will be discussed and will reflect your skills and experience
Du fühlst dich angesprochen?