OMV Upstream / Exploration & Production
Senior Expert SD S/4HANA Upstream (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- As part of the Upstream S/4 HANA project team, you are designing the future Upstream business processes based on the global requirements of the group.
- Overall goal is to harmonize logistic processes over all countries by improving existing processes or designing new ones to meet the requirements
- Area of responsibility is SAP-SD and SAP-LE
- Alignment of process design with respective Process Manager and Process Owner
- Functional & technical demand specification to cover business needs
- Support Operations Process Manager Upstream within the project organization
- Coordinate business activities like data cleansing, integration and user tests, training and data migration during template rollout
- Master Degree in Technical/IT field or related subject area and/or at least 7 years of experience
- Extensive experience in SAP-SD and SAP-LE (inbound & outbound deliveries)
- Extensive knowledge of Upstream Plant Maintenance processes
- Integration knowledge of surrounding modules (i.e. MM, FI, CO, PS) is an advantage
- Knowledge of resource based billing processes is an advantage
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.