DIH SETS OUT TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE.
Offices and partners
in more than
Since being founded in 2007, DIH has combined the best brands, innovations and people needed to create the market leader in the advanced rehabilitation technology industry.
DIH, together with Swiss brand Hocoma and Dutch brand Motek, can be found in the top hospitals, clinics and research facilities around the world, pushing forward futuristic
care in rehabilitation. A relentless pursuit of finding the best solutions that change people's lives and bringing them to where they are needed drives DIH and made it the global company it is today.
With three headquarter locations: Beijing, Zurich and Amsterdam, and hubs and sales partners in more than 40 countries, the DIH network is advancing medical technologies around the world.
DIH is looking for a new Account Manager
to join their experienced international team.
- The Account Manager is responsible for Market Development, Direct and indirect sales to Institutions selling products to a geographically defined territory, consisting of hospitals, medical centers specialized in Orthopedic and Neurological disorders, Rehabilitation Centers, Universities and Sports Institutions.
- The appropriate candidate will contribute to the growth of the Company by delivering exceptional customer service to existing customers and applying superior selling skills to develop new leads, and existing leads into new customers.
- Sales of products and representation of brands in defined geographical area, including establishing and leading Sales with sales partners or direct sales in the appointed territory
- Build a strong network for our Company by consulting and discussing portfolio solutions with leading Opinion leaders and clinicians in the designated region
- Develop the market in identified area and build an effective sales pipeline and reference account list by prospecting to the defined target list, responding to prospective customer inquiries, and participating in local conferences and events
- Implement marketing and sales strategy for the market and execute promotional workshops, conferences and other events
- Bearing responsibility for sales with direct sales, achieving or overachieving the sales targets
- Assist in defining and implementing sales strategies and establish new sales channels
- Develop and implement sales plan with continuing review, update and feedback
- Update CRM with all relevant meeting notes, including following up with prospective Customer as needed
- Prepare monthly sales plans, reports and sales forecasts for the region
- Represent the Company at trade shows, exhibits, congresses and symposia
- Ensure efficient communication and reporting within the organization, weekly activity planning
- General tasks (e.g. prepare quotations, schedule meetings/ visits and general communication
- MSc degree in Biomedical / Biomechanical engineering, Economics, Natural Science, Sport Science or similar
- Marketing and Sales experience in Medical Devices field, preferably Robotic Rehabilitation devices
- An existing network in the respective region
- Experience with Capital Goods Projects management
- A proven track record in operational and strategic selling positions
- Outstanding communication, influencing negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in the English language (spoken and written), other languages are a plus
- This employee has the authority to contact customers directly in assigned area and market segment to fulfil the responsibilitiesabove and provide support with the intention of solving the problems timely and effectively.
- This employee has the authority to make travel plans according to his work schedule to visit customer sites.
Above all else - the right attitude and drive is what we are looking for.
Apply now with your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org