Senior Expert Internal Communications (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Supports the development and execution of the Internal Communications strategy in compliance with the Corporate Communications strategy
- Plays the lead role in piloting and implementing new innovative solutions in line with the Internal Communications strategy for all people-related topics like HR, Employer Branding, Diversity, Corporate Culture, the OMV Foundation and attractive workplace to foster employee engagement
- Acts as topic leader for all sustainability-related issues and shapes, develops and executes effective and impactful internal communication campaigns
- Develops and implements an integrated concept for addressing specific employee target groups (management, blue-collar workers, white collar workers)
- Builds up an internal influencer network for group-related issues in order to recruit internal ambassadors and information gatekeepers and to make best use of them
- Identifies, proposes and develops enhanced analytics to measure Internal Communications performance
- Analyzes, advises and controls internal communication (related) activities in the Corporate Functions as well as the businesses via the Business Partners and ensures a consistent and integrated communication approach across all channels by representing the interests of Internal Communications and communicating the defined standards to other parties/stakeholders
- Manages external agencies, publishers, editors and partners
- University Degree Masters / Diploma in Communication Management or related subject
- Minimum of 7 years' relevant experience
- An energetic and self-motivated communicator, with excellent knowledge and experience of a broad range of print and digital channels
- Ability to think strategically, create concepts and effective communication campaigns and implement methods
- Exceptional written skills and creative flair, with a keen eye for a great story and the ability to tell it in the most compelling way
- The successful candidate will be a true 'people' person, with the ability to build great relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Thorough Project Management skills & experience
- Language Skills: English, German, any additional language an advantage
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68,030 all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.