C++ Software Architect (f/m/d) for Automotive Communication Middleware
- You will design a service-oriented, IPC and Ethernet-based communication middleware for embedded systems in automotive. Key aspects are performance, reliability, safety and security.
- You will develop software in C++11/C++14 for embedded Linux, QNX and Adaptive AUTOSAR
- You will analyze requirements, derive software architecture requirements, and ensure their traceability in the architectural design
- You will support the project team regarding efficiency, quality, and maintainability of the software
- You will discuss software architecture topics with the customer
- You will work in an agile environment
- You have a master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- You have several years of technical experience in complex embedded systems, preferably in embedded automotive systems
- You are experienced in C++ and communication middleware. Ideally you have already worked with C++11/14, Ethernet, TCP/IP, TLS, SOME/IP, MQTT or DDS.
- You have a proven track record as System or Software Architect
- You understand the impact of design decisions on quality, reliability, and performance
- You are familiar with agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
- You are fluent in English and ideally in German
- Challenging projects and excellent career opportunities in an international environment
- collaboration with leading suppliers in the automotive industry
- an informal and supportive working environment
- flexible working time
- individual development possibilites according to our definded EB Career Paths
- further trainings at our EB Software Academy as well as
- as well as further benefits
This announced position is payed with an attractive and market-based salary. The minimum annual gross salary according to the IT-collective agreement ST2/Regelstufe is EUR 48,790.- (minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience). Of course an overpay is determined, the specific amount is based on relevant work experience.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 - we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB's exceptional company culture here.
We look forward to receiving your application!