You're in the middle of your studies and you think: I'd like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn't do my CV any harm - or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Student Job (w/m/d) - Credit Limit Management 20-25 hours/week
The Team Credit Limit Management Innovations & Processes of Raiffeisen Bank International is responsible to foster innovation within the department and the surrounding stakeholders to optimize the non-retail credit process. We are looking for students starting August/September 2019.
What you can expect:
- You are an active student
- You participate in the agile implementation project of the new Credit Limit Management System for all units of RBI-Group
- You are a member of the Governance Stream (responsible for the project meeting all regulatory & legal requirements, Project-Controlling, as well as developing a Training- & Rollout-concept) and will take care of organizational matters
- You support international colleagues to create reports and data analysis in the area of Project-Controlling, but also related to Credit Risk data - here we use R, SQL, Excel and Power Point and modern Reporting Solutions
- You will learn from CLM experts in order to perform your daily tasks
What you bring to the table:
- You are curious and would like to look behind the scene of Project and Risk Management of RBI
- A structured and process-oriented work approach comes naturally to you
- You consider researching legal and regulatory issues an exciting challenge
- You have fun working with big amounts of data (in the context of Project-Controlling, but also credit data) and draw your own conclusions from the results of your analysis
- Working without Excel is for you almost impossible
- You have already heard about agile working methods and/or would like to see them in action
- You want to enhance your skills working with Databases or Programming languages
- You like to work in and contribute to a team and English is not a problem for you
- For you, good is not enough and what for others is cumbersome you see as a challenge
- Things you strive for you also will finish if they are important
- Failures you see as chance to learn and not as an obstacle
- You do not consider historical processes as given but you ask questions
- Bringing new ideas is important for you and you want to be part of the implementation
- Your interest in a topic does not end on the last page of a script
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!