OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Expert Aviation Pricing and Volume Management (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Actively collect, analyze and monitor market information as input for OMV's pricing and growth strategy as well as daily volume optimization for the business unit "Aviation"
- Define, implement and monitor price and volume as well as the pricing strategy across all countries (Austria, Germany, Hungary and Romania)
- Ensure implementation of standard contracts, terms and conditions and drive optimization of volumes across different sales channels
- Ensure accurate and efficient short- and mid-term planning and deviation management by leading the planning process for Aviation including ongoing active volume deviation management
- Monitor sales volumes to optimize the refineries' production and third party supplies and implement solutions in case of deviations
- Manage Aviation Sales response (e.g. by volume prioritization) in case of volume shortages or supply disruptions
- Fully own customer accounts (resellers) including result, account balance and profitability as well as negotiate contracts, agreements and annexes
- Acquire new customers and drive new business development opportunities
- Master / Diploma degree in Business Administration with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Deep understanding of key financial indicators and key performance indicators
- Customer and solution oriented working style
- Very good interpersonal and sales skills as well as advanced planning and forecasting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.