200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Corporate Finance Executive Director (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Erste Group's Corporate Finance Advisory team actively advises and supports clients in the preparation and execution of the purchase, sale and merger of public and private companies. We also support clients in improving their capital structure, optimizing working capital and managing market risks, providing thought-provoking inputs to the client's strategic dialogue with the bank. Our overarching aim is to maximize the client's firm value. In doing so, we work closely with the bank's sector coverage teams.
- Act as prime contact on complex M&A and corporate advisory transactions, both towards the client and internally
- Originate new transactions and take responsibility for your individual and team budget targets
- Lead strategic client meetings and present complex corporate finance analyses and transaction proposals to clients, ensuring an appropriate involvement of both senior management and working team, and delivering the entire product spectrum of the bank where required
- Track trends in M&A and other relevant investment banking products, and develop and pursue new transaction ideas and tailor-made solutions to clients
- Provide clear directions and active oversight to multiple project teams, and act as a role model and mentor for more junior colleagues
- Institutionalize and monitor performance standards, set priorities and identify senior attention required to clients/projects
- Support the team and department heads on team strategy and budgeting process
- University degree (B.A. or M.A.) in finance or business administration or a proven track academic or practical track record in corporate finance-related topics
- At least 6-8 years of experience in corporate finance (ideally with a primary focus on M&A, Financial Sponsors or Leveraged Finance) with a relevant bank, advisory firm or corporate
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and are able to coordinate, lead and motivate a project team across functions and countries
- Hands-on mentality and are able to multitask in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- A proven track record documenting full understanding of financial modelling, corporate valuation, client skills and management of multiple projects
- An excellent command of German and English
- We offer a vice president or (executive) director position, depending on profile and qualification, with excellent career perspectives in a growing team
- We provide you with a very diverse opportunity in an interesting and dynamic field, with a strong deal pipeline to work on live transactions
- We support your professional and personal development through training and senior mentoring
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications.
- We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Finden Sie uns auf: