200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
COO Governance Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Project Management Governance (former Group PMO) is a team within the COO-Governance division of Erste Group Bank. It is dedicated to maintain and further develop the groupwide Project Management Policy/Procedure, providing professional project management advice/support as well as coaching, mentoring & consulting services for Projects and Project/Program Managers as well as sponsors and business owners.
- Ensure consistent application and continuous improvement of Project Management policies, procedures and practices (both, classic Waterfall as well as Agile approaches)
- Support and guide Project Managers in project setup, tailoring and approval process preparation (e.g. Cluster Steering evaluation)
- Coordinate, maintain and further develop the global PM community; plan and monitor the activities from internal and external contributors/partners
- Train Project Managers/Project Officers on the group wide defined common Project Management methodology and other related courses (e.g. Project Risk Management); support PMs on their internal PM certification development path
- Define and develop additional trainings programs and content as well as PM hiring/assessment and onboarding procedures in close collaboration with HR/Erste School and other major partners (e.g. EGIT Int, local entities)
- Closely collaborate with other COO-teams, such as Enterprise Architecture, Information Security and Group Portfolio Management as well as with PM-counterparts in EGIT Int., sIT Solutions, EBOe and other local entities
- Identify root causes impairing consistent project delivery success, design and recommend process, methodology and training improvements
- Support cross-functional teams to establish process improvements in the area of project management
- Provide coaching and/or mentoring services for project managers and projects for different project phases and complex situations
- Perform project health checks and other quality assurance measures, identify and recommend necessary improvement steps to project managers, business owners, sponsors and steering members.
- 8+ years proven experience and track-record in managing projects in a complex multinational environment
- Expert knowledge of best practice project management processes. PMP certification (or equivalent) as well as Scrum/Lean/Six Sigma experience are a plus
- Ideally experience in project quality assurance methods (e.g. project reviews, audits)
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation/meeting facilitation and change management skills & experience
- Strongly result-oriented with client-relationship and pro-active consulting approach, with a high account of responsibility
- Teamplayer with high social competence in multicultural environments
- Enthusiasm for the profession and willingness to constantly enhance knowledge in the area of project management
- General know-how in banking and financial services
- Proficient with MS Office & Project management standard tools (e.g. advanced MS Project skills)
- Ideally experience in development of education programs and experience with collaboration tools
- Coaching / Mentoring skills/experience (or willingness to actively develop in this area)
- Fluent English is a must; good German skills and CEE-language skills are of advantage
- You will contribute to the further development and improvement of project management skills and methodology within Erste Group to ensure a professional execution of our 200+ Mio. EUR annual project portfolio.
- You will work mainly at Erste Campus in a group of professionals providing the described services related to projects and project managers and will have the opportunity to substantially contribute to the further development of project management competence in close cooperation with all entities of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 38.052,-- gross per year
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Finden Sie uns auf: