Financial Analyst/Alpine Cluster (m/f) - 12 month Fixed-Term-Contract
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
- Support monthly closing activities and ensure complete and accurate financial statements. Validate and analyse monthly actual results, including recommendations of corrective actions
- Prepare management reporting, e.g. monthly reports, business reviews, etc.
- Analyse, monitor, and report on BU performance using internal and external data
- Establish and maintain transparency on risks and opportunities
- Support financial planning within BU, e.g. budgets and financial forecasts
- Decision support, particularly on resource allocation with ROI analysis
- Support commercial agreements with customers, e.g. profitability analysis, accrual preparations and deal tracking
- Interact and collaborate with other finance colleagues in-country, other countries, and region to improve and obtain best practices
- Collaborate with accounting to ensure compliance and improve related processes
- Coordinate with purchasing organization to drive and support productivity
- Support and maintain relevant systems, e.g. act as a Super User for SAP
- Own and operate related financial controls in compliance environment
- University or similar degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field
- Preferably 2 to 3 years' experience in a big international company or in a similar role
- German (fluent); English (advanced)
- Experience in complex, structured multinational environments desired
- Experience in healthcare industry is an advantage
- Excellent analytical abilities
- ERP working Knowledge, particularly SAP
- MS Excel proficiency is critical
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High commitment and flexibility
- Fast , action-oriented and initiative
- Intellectual curiosity
- Comprehensive Alcon onboarding and training
- Performance-related salary of at least EUR 48.000 gross per year on a full time basis plus bonus. Overpayment depending on qualification and experience.
- Attractive benefit package
Come and join us - our future is full of opportunities! Interested?
Then apply online at Alcon Pharma job list (please click here:https://www.alcon.com/careers/career-search/job-details/265744BR) / JobID 265744BR) stating your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to meeting you!