Innovative products - worldwide customers - state-of-the-art manufacturing - international operations - this is the environment in which you can really contribute your skills!
ISOVOLTA is a leading manufacturer of electrical insulating, technical laminates and polymer composites. Our many years of experience in the development and production of reliable and intelligent materials make us an important partner for our customers.
We are offering a varied and interesting challenge in the field of aviation & transportation at our Wiener Neudorf location. After an appropriate training period, you will be responsible for the sales of the composites mainly in the Aviation industry
AREA SALES MANAGER/ESS FOR AVIATION COMPOSITES
- Supporting existing customers in the Aviation industry in Europe and acquiring new customers internationally
- Enlarge existing customer base in the motorsports segment
- Establishing new markets
- Finding economic and technical solutions to customer-specific requirements
- Programme and project management
- Market and competition analysis
- Pricing, negotiating conditions and handling complaints
- Supporting sales partners
Your area of responsibility with our international Aviation OEM, Aftermarket customers and the motorsports customers will be completed by interface functions for other departments (like R&D, logistic and planning) of our subsidiaries in Austria, the USA and China.
- Complete technical education (HTL, FH, university)
- Min. 3 years of sales force experience in international B2B sales
- Very good level of English and good knowledge of MS Office
- Willingness to travel (40-50%)
- The ideal candidate already has experience in either the composites, aviation or motorsports industry.
- Your personality is characterised by a professional appearance and a high degree of patience and perseverance. Your profile is completed by your flexibility and enjoyment of working with foreign cultures.
- Exciting and versatile tasks in a proactive and international corporate culture
- A permanent position in an international company
- The opportunity to develop with us each day and grow beyond ourselves (regular employee appraisals, trainings etc.)
- A dynamic business environment and a creative ambitious team
- Company car, also for private use
- Numerous benefits: various employee benefits, supported lunch, parking lots, company doctor etc.
- The collective agreement minimum salary is EUR 3,270.89 gross/month (collective agreement for employees in the chem. industry, group IV). Depending on professional experience and qualification, there is a willingness to overpay. However, we definitely offer a market-compliant payment depending on qualifications and work experience!
Do you want to help shape the future? Are you interested in becoming part of a dedicated and goal-orientated team in our successful and ever-growing company?
We look forward to receiving your application!
ISOVOLTA AG • Human Resources
IZ NÖ-Süd, Straße 3, 2355 Wr. Neudorf
Anna Weiß Tel. 05 / 95 95 DW 9186