ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER STEP?
Banco do Brasil S.A. is the largest Financial Institution in Latin America. Its wholly-owned subsidiary based in Vienna, Banco do Brasil Aktiengesellschaft (BB AG), is the Head Office for the European continental business. Currently, we are looking for a
Senior Auditor (m/f)
in Vienna. As Senior Auditor you are responsible for performing the audits in the Headquarter and European branches.
- Plan and execute internal audits on the banks processes, including interviews conducting, review of the documentation and preparation of the audit reports and working papers;
- Assessing the efficiency of the processes and the internal control system and identifying the risks according to the audit plan, following the methodology of the Internal Audit Department;
- Conduct or assist special or unplanned audits and participate on projects assigned by the Head of Internal Audit;
- Follow up the previous audit work to ensure that recommendations issued have been properly implemented, including those issued by external auditors and regulators;
- Support the development of the audit methodology, mapping of business processes and related risks;
- University degree business law (additional certification is advantage)
- 4 or more years working experience as auditor in the financial industry: Banking or Consultancy
- Knowledge and understanding of the banking processes (preferable accounting and regulatory reporting or IT)
- Good knowledge of the Austrian and European banking regulations
- High degree of problem solving skills, coupled with strong organizational, analytical and intercultural skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Portuguese language is an advantage
- Be part of a truly international and multicultural environment
- Take on the challenging and interesting position
- Join our highly motivated and dynamic colleagues with a strong team-spirit
- You can expect a monthly gross salary of EUR 2.851,27 according to the collective agreement. Overpayment is certainly possible and depending on qualification and professional experience.
Interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your application including your letter of motivation, CV and other credentials if available directly to firstname.lastname@example.org