Department Manager SAP Retail (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
Please note that for this position we are supported by the E-Punkt in the application management process
- Managing and monitoring all delivery activities of the SAP Retail department and acts as a main contact-, escalation and proactive feedback instance towards business to ensure high quality services and delivery
- Fully accountable for delivering fast and reliable enterprise wide process-, application-, project- and change- services in the SAP Retail Oil and non-Oil area focusing on SAP-MM, SAP-SD, SAP FI, SAP IDOC management and SAP SSR
- Propagate new and innovative atmosphere, technologies and tools and encourage the team members to challenge the status quo as well an existing routines and behaviours by continuously monitoring and analysing current business procedures
- Steering external partners for the functional area of competence, drive innovation and ensure the availability of a professional resource pool & capabilities to fulfil legal and strategic objectives within given budgets
- Lead the planning and aligning of personal development schedules for team members according to the set objectives and defined strategy and their articulated long term career planning, including taking necessary decisions according to the evaluation results and if necessary, advising Head of positions accordingly
- Promote and maintain a strategic and continuous relation with appropriate key stakeholders and manage demands, expectations and satisfaction within SAP Retail services
- Advisory for Vendor & Sourcing Mix as well as leading & supporting tender procedures and supplier negotiations for projects and change initiatives
- Escalation instance for the team members in term of personnel issues, organizational and contractual topics, for business stakeholder in terms of delivery and quality issues and external partners in ability to perform and staffing
- University degree (Master/Diploma) IT, IT project management
- At least 9 years of professional experience
- Strong capability to develop & finalize projects in time & budget
- Project management skills; Good English skills; Strong facilitation, consultation and convening skills
- Awareness of current and future trends and/or technology that may influence Enterprise Applications work
- SAP Retail for Oil and non-Oil experience
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68,030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.