Senior Expert Solution Architecture Telephony and Videoconferencing (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
Please note that for this position we are supported by epunkt GmbH in the application management process
- Defines future roadmap for IT landscape, processes and application architecture in collaboration with relevant stakeholders and interfaces; owns application architecture following the internal IT guidelines
- Controls and monitors software development as well as release cycles in collaboration with service and project managers. Drives and/or provides input and contributes to change management.
- Provides technical and architectural guidance in projects, supports solution design and ensures compliance of systems.
- Monitors strategic direction of vendors, market trends, and determines their impact and value to the enterprise. Functionally coordinates external suppliers, works on detailed level (e. g. requirement specifications, design implementation proposals).
- Develops strategy for assigned parts of the IT landscape and aligns with other stakeholders. Analyzes and documents business client's problems and needs and develops adequate consulting approach / problem solving approach.
- Develops solution strategy with the client and designs best-fit solution which must meet technical, financial and strategic requirements. Assures acceptance with main stakeholders and appropriate decision process with the management.
- Develops the Digital Cloud Roadmap and support the DM for Cloud Workplace and Operations in his daily activities
- Program lead for big Workplace projects as well as responsible for the architecture of new workplace services either in the cloud or on-premise
- University degree Master / Diploma IT Management
- Min. 7 years post Master's work experience
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Solid Cloud enabled technologies knowledge (Office 365) ,Exchange online , Online Archiving
- Solid Microsoft technology knowledge (Active Directory, Antivirus for Exchange, Mail Gateway, Federation services, Active Directory ,Domain Name Services, Windows Server 2016 )
- Excellent knowledge and skills of Microsoft Messaging technologies (Skype, Exchange, Teams, O365)
- Act as operational architect for unified collaboration and communication technologies
- Experience in configuring and managing of Cisco Call Manager
- Knowledge in configuring Cisco/Avaya or other market leader contact center solution
- Knowledge in CUCM call processing and signaling, voice mailbox
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030 all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.