Specialist Hardware & Software Asset Management (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
Please note that for this position we are supported by epunkt GmbH in the application management process
- Order and delivery management(in SAP, Remedy and Service Now) for related Hardware, Software and Services (Quote requests, orders, stock, receipts)
- Administration, check and preparation of invoices/delivery documents incl evidence of maintenance contracts
- Administration of warehouse stock (transfers, planning of max/min, orders in time.), proactive control on delivery and repair times
- General measurement and monthly billing of services
- Preparation of documents for charging back to the businesses
- Administrative tasks for realization of proper software license management
- IT Asset management in SAP and Remedy (Internal check of necessary approvals, Creation of order list, Allocation of IT assets to related users, Check of terms of warranty in case of repairs, Creation of repair papers, etc.)
- Preparation of month-end/quarterly/annual closings
- Bachelor degree and at least 1 years of experience
- Good IT basic knowledge (MS Office, SAP)
- Solid general IT background (Hardware, Software, Services)
- Awareness to act independently
- High degree of accuracy
- Communicative and team oriented
- Strong knowledge of English and German language (written and spoken)
- Responsible, accountable and adaptable personality.
- Self-motivator, cooperative, good team player, flexible and creative.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 43.866 all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.