Global Compensation and Benefits Leader (m/f)
You will be responsible for building up the stand-alone C&B capabilities for INNIO world-wide, setting the strategy, designing processes and supporting tools, selecting external partners as well as hiring internal resources as required.
- Define the set-up and the structure of C&B which, with external partners, will deliver all required C&B activities across the globe
- Introduce appropriate governance around all the national and global compensation and benefit arrangements
- Manage the transition from the existing C&B landscape to the new context and, using the transition, create a progressive, lean, business focused C&B function
- Select providers, partners, systems, resources and implement new processes
- Advise the HR Executive and the Board on the global C&B strategy e.g. global pay reviews, policies, pension, governance, implementation, salary ranges, benefit plans etc.
- As required, hire internal resources, manage external vendor relationships
- Drive initiatives to attract and retain a diverse and highly skilled workforce for INNIO, and deliver a state-of-the-art employee experience
- Establish KPI's and metrics for driving business impact
- Manage the C&B related budget
- Degree and profound, demonstrated, C&B experience
- Familiarity with C&B practices and the engineering industry is a plus
- Highly numerate
- Articulate and the proven ability to influence at a senior level is required
- Fluency in English and German is required
- Appropriate authorization to work in Austria is required. INNIO will not sponsor an individual for an employment visa now, or in the future, for this role.
- Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check
- Willing to travel 10-20% of the time
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
This is an SPB position.
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.614,05 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.