Professional Finance Digitalization - limited contract till 31.12.2020 (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
Please note that for this position we are supported by the Deloitte Consulting GmbH in the application management process.
- Contribute to Finance Digitalization initiatives and projects
- Support the implementation of Digital Finance Strategy and Roadmap
- Undertake research in Digital Finance area and provide input and analysis to Head of Finance Digitalization regarding opportunities viable for OMV
- Contribute to development of concepts and implementation models for Digital Finance tools and methods
- Support Finance Process optimization via Digitalization and System improvements
- Develop and provide Digital Finance expertise and consult on most efficient way to increase efficiency and optimize finance processes
- Support designing, planning and implementing defined Digital Finance projects in time, scope and budget
- Contribute to Finance Systems improvement & optimization
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Business Administration / IT / Project Management
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience after Bachelor
- Basic knowledge in finance, process and project management as well as good communication skills
- Strong IT affinity and analytical ability to work with processes, define problems, collect data and establish facts
- Interest in innovation and improvements (out-ward looking) and highly motivated individual with drive for extending practical knowledge in Digital Finance area
- Fluent in English; German and Romanian is an advantage
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR (EUR 50.539,-- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.