Advisor Finance Digitalization (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
Please note that for this position we are supported by the Deloitte Consulting GmbH in the application management process
- Advise on the development and implementation of Process digitalization Strategy and Roadmap for processes in scope of GBPM
- Develop and implement Group's Business Process Management / Automation tools
- Lead and manage projects in scope of Process Digitalization
- Provide internal business consulting and advisory on most automation of processes in scope of GBPM
- Responsible for developing concepts for process automation governance tools and methods
- Ensure continuous market screening and identify potential for further expansion of process digitalization tools and methods; plan, develop and manage Proofs of Concept / Proofs of Value
- Collaborate with group-wide Process Digitalization Community
- Manage the group-wide pipeline of potential process candidates for automation with tools in scope of Process Digitalization, drive opportunity assessments
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Processes and Project Management
- At least 12 years for extensive experience in process and project management
- Ability to lead and engage cross functional and cross organizational teams
- Deep business understanding and organizational knowledge
- Strong ability to drive innovation and improvements (out-ward looking)
- Extensive IT knowledge and affinity / profound SAP know how, BPM and RPA tool knowledge as well as fluency in German and English
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 83.486,-- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.