Senior Expert Finance Digitalization (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
Please note that for this position we are supported by the Deloitte Consulting GmbH in the application management process
- Support the development and implementation of Digital Finance Strategy and Roadmap
- Develop and implement Group's Digital Finance tools and platforms, ensuring compliance with OMVs rules and regulation. Provide governance and methods for tools owned by Digital Finance
- Act as a knowledge leader in the area of Digital Finance, provide internal business consulting and advisory on most efficient way to automate finance processes with BPMS and RPA and other Digital Finance tools at OMV
- Responsible for designing, structuring, planning and implementing defined Digital Finance projects in time, scope and budget, incl. timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project
- Manages the respective Digital Finance project process stakeholders, consults them and make them familiar with the necessary Company, Industry and International standards, specifications and Best Practices
- Manages the decision processes in respective area of Digital Finance (e.g. STC, Tollgates incl. preparations) by ensuring process compliance, project presentation quality etc.
- Collaborate with group-wide Finance community aiming to identify opportunities to drive finance process digitalization and standardization
- Manage and Support projects aiming to ensure systematic and harmonized developments of Finance process & systems landscape and reduction of complexity
- University Master degree in Finance / Business Administration / Project Management
- At least 9 years relevant work experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in finance, process and project management
- IT knowledge and affinity - SAP know how, knowledge of Finance & Controlling tools, as well as Process Management and Automation tools
- Analytical ability to work with complex processes, define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Fluent in English; German and Romanian is an advantage
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR EUR 68.030 per year, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.