Commodity Manager - CAPEX & Spares (f/m)
For our central Procurement team, reporting to our HQ/Vienna, we are offering the following position for immediate appointment:
Commodity Manager - Capex and Spares (f/m)
- Leading strategic sourcing activities for Capex and Spares
- Acting as the Procurement Champion for your area of responsibility
- Accountable for meeting procurement targets, including significant cost reductions from "Fast Forward 2020", risk management and fulfilling central requirements related to Capex and strategic Spares
- Responsible for professional purchasing management of Capex and Spares
- Optimizing supplier portfolio
- Working closely with key stakeholders in the organization and in corporate functions to develop effective cost reduction strategies and implementation plans
- Leading and driving end-to-end process improvement initiatives in cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Engineering, or similar education
- At least 4 years of experience in an international and dynamic purchasing organization within the construction industry (automotive experience is an advantage)
- Distinctive leadership; well-developed ability to assert yourself with pro-active approach
- Strong implementation skills
- Quick study to gain a fact-based understanding of current supplier base and major trends in the relevant markets
- Superior communication skills at all levels of business and strong interpersonal skills
- Appreciation for international relations, different cultures, and purchasing habits globally
- Willingness to challenge conventional thinking
- "Can-do" attitude and team player mindset
- High level of flexibility, incl. travel flexibility
- Experienced in working with cross-border matrix organizations
- Use of Microsoft Office essential
- Good command of English and German is mandatory
An attractive workplace in a dynamic environment with development opportunities of an internationally acting group is awaiting you.
The monthly gross salary for this position amounts to minimum EUR 3,500.- for local contract. We offer market conform remuneration depending on experience and qualification, besides attractive employee benefits.
Our offer certainly addresses likewise female and male applicants.
Please submit your application in English (CV + letter of motivation) exclusively online.
Marion Stritzinger is looking forward to meeting you!
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt
+43 1 60192 10194
Zum LinkedIn Profil