VIP Casino Team Lead (f/m/d)
The VIP Casino Team Lead will be responsible for managing a team of VIP Casino Account Managers. Their focus will be meeting the targets set for the team by managing and guiding direct reports on a daily basis. The role will include preparation of regular reports that will show both individual performance of the VIP Casino Account Managers and the financial trends of the overall team.
The VIP Casino Team Lead is crucial in the success of the VIP area of the business, as they will ensure close monitoring and efficient management of their assigned team of VIP Casino Account Managers.
- Successfully manage direct reports in reaching team financial targets and other measurable objectives
- Promotes a sales oriented environment that drives incremental gaming revenue and promotes world class customer service
- Submit daily analysis and reporting on individual and team performances
- Manages all aspects of the VIP Casino Account Managers daily performance, including but not limited to time keeping, communication, hospitality events, queries, contacts, interaction with third party stakeholders and procedures for escalations including out of office hours.
- Provide leadership support when dealing with difficult customer interactions and situations in calm, professional and reasonable manner.
- Work with each VIP Casino Account Manager to ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in agreed timescales to promote correct customer behaviors.
- Expert knowledge of existing products and internal systems with a pulse on new game offerings, channels and platforms
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation, ensuring that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
- Fully complies with and upholds company expectations including policies, procedures, department goals and business strategy.
- Conducts themselves with the highest level of integrity and honesty
- Participation and contribution to projects outside of the daily VIP scope of work
Your entrance ticket:
- Proven experience in a VIP Casino Account Manager role or leadership position with emphasis on sales and telemarketing
- Proven leadership skills with experience in motivating and training a team of sales driven individuals
- Analytically focused with the ability to make difficult decisions on under pressure
- Excellent at multi-tasking and working independently with limited supervision.
- Excel and SQL knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of gaming and the gaming industry
- German at native speaker lever
- Salary of EUR 46.400,-- gross p.a., adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Modern and dynamic international working environment
- Multicultural team of very knowledgeable and supportive colleagues
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
bwin.party services (Austria) GmbH