Payroll Professional (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Calculate monthly salary, vacation pay, temporary disability benefits and all other payments for employees based on employment contracts and relevant addendum and personal documents
- Prepare payroll reports by entering changes and compiling summaries of fixed and variable earnings, leave, overtime payments, insurance coverage, etc
- Maintain relevant data within SAP HR and resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Prepare external accounting and reporting for social security, tax offices and municipalities and replies to all requests from relevant authorities
- Cooperate with relevant counterparts and stakeholders in finance and accounting functions
- Initiate payment orders to employees, authorities and third parties in accordance with legal requirements
- Min. Bachelor degree
- Min. 3 years post Bachelor's work as a key user with learning management systems
- Excellent knowledge of Austrian payroll and payroll related taxes
- Successful completion of payroll course incl. exam (e.g. WIFI Personalverrechnungskurs)
- Excellent IT skills including SAP HR
- Solid knowledge in Labor Law
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 48.342. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.