Casino VIP Account Manager (f/m/d)
As a VIP Casino Account Manager, you will drive casino profitability by developing strong long-term relationships with high-end customers and VIPs of our GVC brands, with the aim of extracting maximum value within their respective brands.
With responsibility for a defined set of casino players, you will be tasked with achieving company objectives through effective sales and telemarketing. This will involve increase retention rates of our high-end customers and VIPs, applying sound judgement and decision making when managing customer reinvestment and develop potential new business into successful long term VIP growth.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive player database
- Generate incremental gaming revenue by anticipating, responding to and consistently meeting or exceeding player needs
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with the player, including but not limited to hospitality events, daily/weekly/monthly communications, queries, contacts and escalations including out of office hours when necessary.
- Maintain a personalized relationship with players, in order to have one to one knowledge of customer profiles including playing behaviors, interests, likes and dislikes, in order to offer an industry leading customer service experience tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Create new business revenue by understanding, targeting and developing relationships with potential high value players
- Thorough understanding of existing products, services and initiatives while proactively pushing new game offerings, channels and platforms
- Will communicate through established business channels new member welcomes, investigation, loyalty, sales, surveys and the reactivation of lapsed members
- Utilize daily reporting and analysis to assist with making sound business decisions
- Monitor individual customer betting behaviour and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in agreed timescales, promoting the right behaviours.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation, ensuring that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
- Fully complies with and upholds company expectations including policies, procedures, department goals and business strategy.
- Conducts themselves with the highest level of integrity and honesty
- Proactively identify service failures by taking immediate action to resolve whilst notifying relevant stakeholders.
- Handles difficult customer interactions and situations in a calm, professional and reasonable manner.
- asked with filling special events, while also participating in offsite Casino Marketing events
Your entrance ticket:
- Proven experience in online gaming, customer service, luxury telemarketing or other account management.
- Fluency in German language
- Sales driven, computer literate with an emphasis on Excel, excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Detail oriented with effective time management skills and the ability to produce results while working under pressure.
- The ability to work independently, offer top tier customer service and identify customer trigger points
- Analytically curious with the ability to think outside the box to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Experience hosting customers within a Hospitality environment
- The ability to travel and attend off property events
- Excellent knowledge of gaming and the gaming industry
- Sales skills
- Minimum salary of EUR 39.100,-- gross p.a., adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Modern and dynamic international working environment
- Multicultural team of very knowledgeable and supportive colleagues
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
bwin.party services (Austria) GmbH