Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 8600 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. To expand our successful Business Process Excellence team at our Headquarters in Leoben, Austria we are looking for a
Development Engineer Electronics and Software (m/f)
- Develop equipment in terms of interface connections together with equipment suppliers to enhance efficiency (hardware & software, PLC, wire diagram & software for equipment-to-equipment communication)
- Develop and support next generation equipment communication
- Support prototype development in the area of automation both internally and/or on the supplier side
- Support equipment & automation projects (green or brown field) in our existing or new plants, built up know-how and provide it to the whole AT&S organization to increase efficiency of automation and reduce costs model for the related organizational levels
- Academic degree in Electronics Engineering or Manufacturing/Automation Engineering
- Minimum 2+ years relevant job experience in an Industrial Environment, Consulting or Academic Research
- Prior project and client management experience (IPMA certificate is an asset)
- Understanding economical coherencies and competency to identify future trends
- Open-minded and solution-oriented thinking
- Good EDP skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Very good command of German and English
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
- Career development possibilities in a multinational, dynamic company
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It's just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 50.000,- Euro.