Junior Product Manager - Casino (m/f)
Our Casino Management Team is currently looking for a motivated Junior Product Manager (m/f) to coordinate product launches, communicate with our internal and external stakeholders and to analyze and report KPIs. If this sounds like an interesting challenge for you then you might be the right fit for this position.
- Coordinating product launches in different international markets including communication of product rollout and strategy to the key department's customer services, affiliates, CRM, acquisition and marketing
- Working closely together with our internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the integration with new games providers and being the main contact person to external partners
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
- In depth competitor analysis and suggesting games content to target different markets/jurisdictions
- Daily monitoring and reporting on Casino KPIs and conducting regular analyses to make sure that KPI targets were reached
- Experience with managing content through analyzing main KPIs
- Experience with CMS Systems
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, pivot tables & cubes
- Understanding of Google Analytics & Tableau would be beneficial
- Number driven, analytical thinking and good problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented personality
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 36.000,- for applicants with at least one year of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Funstage Spielewebseiten Bestriebsges.m.b.H., a 100% subsidiary of Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH and therefore part of the worldwide operating NOVOMATIC group of companies, is a multiplatform gaming service provider offering synchronous play on mobile apps, social networks and other web-based technologies to gamers around the world. Funstage is a true customer company, always focused on delivering innovative solutions, that meet the needs of our customers in the fields of content, marketing, communication, community.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.