Head of Group Controlling and Operational Reporting (m/f)
Do you take great pleasure in leading and further developing a team? Do you read compelling stories out of data and KPIs? Are you enthusiastic about cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art controlling processes? Are you known for your out-of-the-box thinking and willing to take the challenge to coordinate internationally located subsidiaries?
We can offer you the challenge you are looking for!
- You are leading a diverse team of finance controllers, reporting specialists and analysts (7 in total)
- You independently and pro-actively lead and further develop our group-wide controlling and reporting activities to reach best practice standards, with a direct reporting line to the Group CFO
- You are the first contact person and sparring partner for controlling and reporting related topics for the management board and the whole group of companies
- You are a key participant in or leader of strategic group projects (merger and acquisition, new market entries)
- You will pro-actively develop innovative concepts for internal reporting and enterprise planning in close cooperation with business departments and management
- You are still actively involved in the financial monthly reporting, budgeting & forecasting and business case calculation
- You offer operational business support by portfolio analysis, operational dashboards and ad-hoc analysis of the daily business
- You are keen on understanding the big picture and are an established networked thinker
- You will have ownership and responsibility for ongoing development of implemented applications and associated processes
- Completed bachelor's or master's study in economics or business information technology
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in controlling, reporting or BI and experience in leading a team
- Profound knowledge of accounting principles (local GAAP and IFRS)
- Solid knowledge in the field of databases and BI-Tools
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in M&A projects is an advantage
- Self-starter with high ability to assert yourself, but open-minded to other ideas and mindsets
- Attention to details, but holistic thinking and structured approach
- You are not only a passionate leader but an expert in your field and you do not hesitate to be an operational part of the team
- You are characterised by your readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility and the ability to act independently and on your own responsibility
- Excellent communicator with a positive attitude
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 75.000,- for applicants with at least 7 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.