With its brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world's most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. The engine for the intensity and attraction of our products and services is the passion of our employees. At our location in Salzburg we manage 12 growth markets of the sales region Central and Southeastern Europe.
- Strong involvement in planning, reporting and steering processes for all markets.
- Analysis of contribution margin and cost potentials.
- Support in the financial evaluation of planned strategic activities and tactical sales supports.
- Involvement in setting up and testing of the region's new financial and reporting systems.
- Creation and update of reports of contribution margin and cost controlling.
- Studies of Business Administration or similar background with focus on Controlling or Accounting.
- First practical experiences in the field of finance and controlling through previous internships are advantageous.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Fluent in English (proficiency in German and additional language skills would be an advantage).
- Outstanding communications skills.
- First experiences of SAP and understanding of database structures are advantageous.
Employment type: Internship/full time
Earliest starting date: as soon as possible
Duration: until 20.12.2019
Min. salary collective agreement: EUR 1.634 gross p. m.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application via www.bmw.at/karriere.