Account Technology Strategist
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Vienna, Austria
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to places they simply couldn't reach anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and more sky's-the-limit thinking--a cloud- enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We aspire to build the experiences and tools that make it possible for every professional in any business or role to be much more productive. We're fueling digital transformation in order to make a difference in people's lives and in organizations across the globe.
We are insatiably curious and always learning. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other's ideas and collaborate across boundaries to bring the best of Microsoft to our customers--because we are better together. It's our ability to work together that makes our dreams believable and achievable. Together we make a difference.
We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to bring digital transformation to our customers. We help them empower their employees, engage their customers, optimize their operations, and change the very nature of their products, services, and business models. We are customer-obsessed--we love learning about our customers and then developing solutions that meet their needs.
As an Account Technology Strategist, you'll be acting as your customer's virtual Chief Technology Officer, and will be expected to:
- Utilize your knowledge of enterprise architecture and Microsoft cloud services (including the latest innovations and solutions) to create roadmaps to your customers' desired future state.
- Build strong relationships with Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Security Officers, other technical and business decision makers, and the developer community as their trusted technology advisor.
- Orchestrate activities across Microsoft and Partner resources to maximize business results, customer success and satisfaction.
- Demonstrate change management leadership skills by assisting customers with new business models, process and workflow changes, and employee impact assessments as they move towards the desired future state.
- Drive long-term growth by focusing on sustainable usage of cloud solutions that align to customer objectives and business value.
- Share your broad technical knowledge of the Microsoft platform, our competition, and the industry with customers by sharing customer and general IT landscape insights with your Microsoft colleagues.
Account Technology Strategists are unique in their:
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft's enterprise platform and their ability to map relevant Microsoft technologies to customer IT and business needs and priorities.
- Ability to build long-term trusted technology advisor relationships that result in solid, meaningful strategic technology conversations.
- In-depth knowledge of customer technology environments.
- Ability to ensure that customers benefit from the latest Microsoft innovations and solutions.
Key experiences, skills, and knowledge:
- Proven ability to learn quickly, adapt, and master new concepts and technologies to drive their adoption and usage required
- Strong technical skills required, with enterprise architecture experience or certification preferred
- Experience in Business Consulting or Consultative Selling, and extensive experience working within Teams preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with equally good listening skills is essential
- Experience in Project Management preferred
- Fluent/Native German language is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar information technology-related, or engineering discipline degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Additional training or education in Business, Sales, or Marketing preferred
- Experience in Business Consulting or Consultative Selling is desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Base salary: from Euro 83 000
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away