International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Professional Funds Sales Manager (f/m/d)
The Department "Fund Services" has been created to concentrate international investment fund business within the Raiffeisen Group. For this unit we are now searching for a talented and motivated colleague with Know How in Investment Funds.
What you can expect:
- Assisting fund research & fund selection for international and domestic clients
- Contact for international fund companies on product news, trading details, trailer fee reporting and documentation
- Coordination with Account Managers for target markets/clients and products
- Product Sales for international business
- Visit clients on business trips, conferences, Client Events
- Sales activities of Fund Brokerage/Ordermanagment and Fund Administration
- Ongoing servicing of our clients (Fund News, FDB)
- Assisting Sales in their coordination with Account Managers for target markets/clients and products
- Client relationship management
- Working on market observation/analysis
- Set up Brokerage Agreements
- Support on internal projects
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in business administration or similar
- Know how on investment funds (Asset Management, Trading, Settlement, Legal structure, Taxation and Fund Administration)
- Basic Knowledge and / or first experience in the field of securities markets
- Good (data) analytic skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to communicate complex matters in an understandable way
- Self-motivated, focused, result-oriented, resilient
What we offer:
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.400,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!