Yelster digital, an Austrian IT-Company, develops innovative online services for individuals and businesses.
Founded in 2007, yelster digital employs an international team of more than 30 experts and is part of the French Solocal Group since 2010. Yelster digital offers an exciting work environment combining the agile independency and flexibility of a startup with the backing of an expanding, international corporation.
To support our teams in Vienna or Salzburg we are looking for passionate and dynamic talents with work experience - preferable in startups - and the commitment to actively move the company forward.
We are currently seeking for the development, maintenance and operation of our Web and Mobile Applications a
Python Developer with DevOps Ambitions
in Vienna, Full Time Employment
Python Developer with DevOps Ambitions wanted!
Seeking for new challenges?
- Backend development for new and existing web platforms
- Optimization and adaptation of web and mobile platforms for new markets
- Teamwork in an international, distributed setup
- Managing and improvement of CI/CD processes
- Automation and orchestration of services in Google Cloud environment (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Performing 3rd level support, root cause analysis and actively participating in problem resolution
- Investigating new tools and technologies
- (Professional) experience with Python and its standard library
- Experience with the Python web development framework preferred (Django, Flask, …)
- Experience working as a DevOps is a bonus
- Experience with Version control systems (GIT)
- Database Knowledge (Postgres)
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience as developer / DevOps
- Working with Linux feels natural
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must (German, French appreciated)
- Experience in some of the following areas is a bonus:
Celery, REST, OAuth, Nginx, Redis, HAProxy, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Icinga2, rometheus, ELK-stack, Syslog/Journald, …
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply
- Altering, challenging tasks in a dynamic environment being part of an international team
- Full-time position with a long time career perspective
- Pleasant work location in the heart of Vienna
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- Possibility to do home office
- Compensation according to actual experience and in compliance with the Austrian IT-Kollektivvertrag (e.g. minimum compensation for "Erfahrungsstufe ST1" of EUR 47.194,-). Depending on know-how, experience and skills we are willing to overpay.
Please send us your meaningful CV including a photo, a personal introduction and a motivational letter via E-Mail to: email@example.com
yelster digital gmbh
Linke Wienzeile 8/29
1060 Vienna, Austria