Content Production and Localization Coordinator (f/m)
Greentube's content and localization portfolio is very varied and includes web & app localization, games localization, marketing transcreation & copywriting, translation of help & legal texts, both on a B2C and B2B basis.
To support our growing team, we are now actively searching for a motivated and self-organised Content Production and Localization Coordinator (f/m), who will be dealing with localization and text production requests into 25 different languages, which come from a variety of requestors.
- Coordinate daily business content production and localization requests from a large and varied customer base
- Coordinate the timely delivery of translation assets with a team of 50+ freelance translators
- Assist localization managers and content producers in localization projects involving new product & platform launches, and market entries
- Continuously fix localization bugs
- Create and maintain terminology glossaries for various platforms, applications, portals, products and customers, and create localization kits and localization manuals with instructions for translators
- Perform localization tests and quality checks on all our platforms and apps on a regular basis
- First experience as a localization manager or coordinator
- Experience in content and quality management
- Experience with different file formats, like .xliff, .xml, html, .po, .jason
- Experience in the field of translation, marketing communications or journalism and media would be an advantage
- Experience in working with a content management system and used to work with a ticketing system, preferrably JIRA
- Highly self-organised style of work and comfortable working with clear processes and workflows
- Stress resistant and service oriented personality
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, German knowledge is a big asset - any additional language is an advantage
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 35.500,- for applicants with at least 3 years of experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Funstage Spielewebseiten Bestriebsges.m.b.H., a 100% subsidiary of Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH and therefore part of the worldwide operating NOVOMATIC group of companies, is a multiplatform gaming service provider offering synchronous play on mobile apps, social networks and other web-based technologies to gamers around the world. Funstage is a true customer company, always focused on delivering innovative solutions, that meet the needs of our customers in the fields of content, marketing, communication, community.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.