International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Professional Regulatory Reporting Specialist limited (f/m/d)
RBI Group Regulatory Planning & Reporting (GRPR) is responsible for regulatory reporting of RBI Group. The team serves as main contact for several stakeholders in case of requests or questions to statutory reporting matters for the entire group. In its role GRPR acts as a watchdog regarding the implementation of requirements in respect to the reporting and related systems to fulfil new regulatory requirements. Moreover, projects and initiatives like, e.g. BCBS 239 or EBA 2.9 form a major part of the daily work to further enhance the reporting capabilities and quality of RBI Group.
What you can expect:
- Responsibility for regulatory reporting (especially COREP reports) for selected Austrian subsidiaries
- Working on subject-specific & agile (IT) projects, e.g. the implementation of changes on the EBA Reporting Framework
- Coordinating & responding ad-hoc requests from several parties in respect to RBI Group's statutory reporting
- Approving and monitoring of new developments in the regulatory environment
- Assess the effect on the consolidated regulatory reporting and identify adjustments of IT systems
- Performing queries out of different source & calculation systems within RBI Group
- Prototypes development in an agile set-up to enhance regulatory reporting highway with strong IT affinity
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in business administration or comparable education
- From 3 to 5 years' experience in banking industry and regulatory reporting preferable
- Knowledge of business processes in Accounting & Reporting - IFRS and UGB reporting knowledge for banks of advantage
- Knowledge of banking regulations, e.g. CRR, CRD, EBA policies and BWG preferable
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working with the ability to abstract and concentrate on the big picture
- Highly self-motivated, independent and a team player
- Ability to work within an agile environment
- Excellent command of German and preferably English
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at 47.000 euro gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!