HellermannTyton is a leading manufacturer and supplier of quality products for fastening, fixing, installing, connecting, insulating, protecting and identifying electrical cables and network connectivity solutions. We also develop cable management parts for customized needs.
It is our mission to develop effective solutions for all cable management requirements. In order to live up to this goal, we get to grips with everything (and we mean everything!) that goes on in the world of our customers. And they are our main inspiration when we develop our product ranges. We operate 15 world-class manufacturing facilities and develop products at 12 locations. More than 5,000 employees work at HellermannTyton in 38 countries and offer you first-class service and advice - wherever you need it.
Our site in Vienna is the headquarter for the CEE-area. With more than 60 employees we serve national and international customers in the areas of automotive, distribution and industry. HellermannTyton operates as independent Business-Unit at Aptiv.
Get more information about our Connectivity product portfolio at: www.htdata.co.uk
We are hiring
Business Development Manager (m/f)
Your new job
- Develop and strengthen strategic relationship to drive sales growth of these respective customers in their market in collaboration with the local field sales representative
- Establish HellermannTyton as the trusted and first choice Telecom Network Solutions provider
- Understand and follow customer projects and design process, informing and working with colleagues around the group to capitalise on opportunities
- Design and implement key account growth strategy
- Market Turnover Potential and Trend Analyses with internal support
- Work closely with product engineers and marketing to create product development opportunities or to define specific tools to support customers
- Participation at exhibitions, internal meetings, ...
Requirements and preferred skills
- Data Network Business experiences, ideally Business Development experiences
- Completed commercial or technical education
- Fluent in English and German, a further CEE-area language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel regularly within CEE
- Project-, service- and goal oriented
- Strong spoken and written communication skills and motivated to work independently
- Challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment
- Company car also for private use
- Team spirit, employee-events, ...
- Salary will be determined based on professional experience, nevertheless the law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 1.760 EUR per month. Depending on how good you are we promise you that it will be much more.
Have we caught your interest? Then we would love to hear from you! Please send your application in German or English to:
Bewerbung@HellermannTyton.at and please quote the job reference „BDM" in the e-mail title.