cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in intercontinental transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as a rewarding opportunity for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships and investing in the continuous development of our employees.
Your main tasks:
Title: HR Director Austria
Location: Airportstraße 9, Fischamend
Report to: Managing Director
- Strategic and business partner to the top management of the Austrian organization, responsible for keeping the management in Austria efficient, forward thinking, effective, lean and collaborative.
- Recruiting & selecting most fitting new employees, ensuring also succession planning is in place
- Maintaining organization staff; developing and following the performance management system; recommending changes and promotions; conducting and analysing exit interviews
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Ensuring legal compliance in HR
- Supporting and developing HR strategies, monitoring and appraisal of employees work results (immediate and long-term staff requirements)
- Supporting managers to coach and discipline employees
- HR development, career path projections, training, learning + development (L+D); providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Administration and execution of corporate HR guidelines and structures using corporate tools and HR files
- Working closely with all departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies, procedures and supporting them in HR tasks with their teams
- HR marketing and employer branding (schools, universities, job fairs,internet presence)
- Establishing contacts and network within the industry
- Setting department and personal targets with superior persons on regular basis (targets achievement are controlled and measured by superiors), assuring the group target setting system is followed
- Terminating employments in accordance with local labour law legislation
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Team leadership and all associated tasks of and with leading the HR team in Austria which currently has 7 FTE.
- Leadership skills
- Professional competences
- Negotiation skills
- Organized, structured person
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Motivated / Self-Motivating
- A future-proof workplace in a company with innovation and economic stability
- Excellent education and training in an international environment
- National and international career and development perspectives
- Interesting, varied activity with a self-dependent task
Are you looking for a self-dependent job in a successful company?
Then we look forward to your meaningful application via our applicant portal to James Midgley.
Contact the job poster directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!