JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration with offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America. We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
Software TestER (m/f)
JAGGAER Austria - Vienna
YOUR MAIN TASKS
- Exploratory and functional testing of new features, change requests and fixed bugs
- Help our teams in identifying and tracking down problems and document them
- Build up expert knowledge in various modules and software components
- Follow an Agile development process with monthly release cycles and daily software deployments
- Work in your team with already defined testing procedures and methodologies, tracking and documenting all steps taken in our issue tracking system
- You worked as a software tester before and/or have a very good understanding of complex browser-based software
- You have a background in business/economics and can quickly understand processes and requirements in the area of e-procurement
- You can understand requirements as defined by a product manager and check them against the actual implementation
- You can write down problems you find in a very structured way and are able to communicate efficiently with colleagues from many areas
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- Good command of English (written and spoken), German can be an advantage
- Knowledge in using tools used in test automation of browser-based applications (e.g. Selenium, Ranorex, Tosca) is a plus
- You are permitted and able to work in Vienna/Austria (we are not looking for remote workers)
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- A super-modern office with a great view from the 27th floor of Vienna Twin Tower
- Flexible working hours
- A minimum annual gross salary of EUR 30.000,-. Depending on your qualification and experience an overpayment will be agreed
Join the Team!
Apply now and be part of our success!