200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Vice President Transaction Banking Sales - Cash Management (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Transaction Banking Sales acts as product sales unit for Cash Management, Trade Finance and Export Finance solutions. The unit covers transaction banking products for all Corporate client segments (International Large Corporates, Large Corporates Austria, SME and Public Sector.
- Identify corporate customers needs for cash management and digital services directly in client meetings or based on submitted RFPs (Request for Proposals)
- Structure independently tailor made cash management solutions for local corporates in close cooperation with the respective client executives, product management, IT and legal - in alignment with Erste Group's rules and regulations
- Preparation of tailor made proposals for cash management and digital services and follow up with clients until final implementation
- Plan and execute sales initiatives for your assigned products and customer segments with focus SME, Public Sector, Local & International Corporates
- Hold an academic degree in finance, economics, banking or you offer adequate "on the job" experience
- At least 5 years working experience in Cash and/or Liquidity Management in a financial institution or for a corporate
- Familiar with Cash Management products like electronic channels, cash pooling, payment factory solutions, online payment services, cards services, SWIFT
- Client and sales oriented; offer a representative personality
- Willing to travel regularly to meet clients, mainly in Austria
- Fluent German and English, additional languages are advantageous
- The opportunity to contribute to effectively promote Transaction Banking throughout Erste Group's Corporate client universe
- A challenging and dynamic area of responsibility
- The chance to acquire further skills on the job and through trainings
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 38.052,-- gross per year.
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: