Senior Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
Our Digital Design department contributes ASIC and FPGA systems for precise realtime control (with nanoseconds accuracy) and high-speed data transmission that meet very demanding requirements. This team is responsible for system-level verification of ASIC/FPGA designs in UVM/SystemVerilog.
- Create and maintain verification plans for complex ASICs/FPGAs
- Develop verification environments in UVM/SystemVerilog
- Set up and maintain regression infrastructure to attain the verification goals for RTL and netlist
- Analyze code and functional coverage reports
- Participate in technical peer-reviews
- Improve verification infrastructure and establish best practices
- Mentor junior verification engineers
- Work in close collaboration with the design team to ensure high quality verification
- University degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering / Embedded Systems or other comparable education
- 5+ years of industry experience in verification of ASIC/FPGA designs
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Hands-on experience in verification environment architecture definitions and development.
- Extensive experience in developing UVM based - SystemVerilog testbenches
- Experience with assertions (OVL/SVA)
- Good knowledge of scripting languages like Shell/TCL/Python/Perl
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
- A young and motivated intercultural team with short communication channels
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities
- Annual gross salary: from EUR 54.000,-- open to negotiation depending on qualifications and experience
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. We have developed, in partnership with leading players in the global semiconductor industry, a strategically important technology that will enable fabrication of future generations of semiconductor chips. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH
Schreygasse 3 | 1020 Wien | Austria | +43 1 214 48 94 | www.ims.co.at
We write the future.