200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Business Analyst (f/m/d) COREP
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- facilitate all phases of solution development by acting as a reliable interface between business and IT
- responsible for the detailed specification of business requirements to ensure the readiness for the development
- work together closely with the solution manager and a team of developers in order to develop efficient solutions
- responsible for the documentation of solutions
- understand the complexities of a bank but still think outside the box
- a university degree at least at bachelor level of technical or business studies or a technical education (HTL) with ideally 5 years of professional experience
- experience with business and/or IT analysis
- basic knowledge of software development life cycle and management techniques
- fluency in English and German for both - verbal and written communication
- excellent communication and prioritization skills
- a critical thinker and have proactive problem solving skills
- know-how in the field of BI / DWH and in using SQL and PL/SQL from ORACLE (or similar) and technical affinity (knowledge of Toad preferred)
- basic know-how of Statutory Reporting concepts along with a good understanding of the banking business as such
- In depth knowledge of COREP reporting
- the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region. We will support your professional and personal development.
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 41.706,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna