For 20 years AIM Software has been the market leader for Enterprise Data Management Software.
We develop a product framework with the most updated development methods, with worldwide clients in the finance sector. For further information about AIM Software please refer to: www.aimsoftware.com
The Data Operations Manager is responsible to lead, manage, support and develop the regional Data Operations team. Furthermore, this role is responsible to manage shifts in the local Data Operations team and steer immediate resource (re)allocations according to the service needs of the clients. The Data Operations Manager is also the first contact point for customer interaction beyond the regular service request and manages the relation to regional and local clients.
DATA OPERATIONS MANAGER (f/m/d)
Full time I Vienna I immediately
- Managing of the regional Data Operations teams and ensure all daily service deliverables in terms of collecting, composing, controlling and distributing data are met according to effective client SLAs.
- Assuring the execution of all quality checks part of the service scope and strict adherence to existing run-book(s).
- Ensuring compliance with all existing governance and risk frameworks and execution of all mandatory operational risk and audit deliverables in the effective service context (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), etc.).
- Managing all executed data analysis as a result of client requests.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with local and regional clients and act as a single point of contact (SPOC) on all service delivery related matters.
- Collaboration with Data Advisory and Change Management team to manage resource demands originating out of changes and testing efforts.
- Maintaining all operational documentation relevant in the context of daily service deliveries, e.g. run-books, control sign-offs, etc.
- University/FH degree (BA/MA) or equivalent working experience in finance to engineering.
- Several years of people management experience preferred.
- Proven ability to manage service delivery team(s) and client relations
- Knowledge of operational data management, data governance, process design and engineering as well as process management experience
- Several years of working experience with EDM platforms and experience with data vendors (Bloomberg, IDC, Reuters, etc.) and display product
- Experience with service request systems or any other similar ticketing tool, like HPALM, Service Now, etc.
- Deep knowledge of traditional and non-traditional financial instruments and markets including structured securities, especially complex instruments like ABS/MBS, index linked bonds, and syndicated loans.
- Openness to work in a very international environment
- Ability to follow on tasks and to complete them
- Analytical skills as well as a goal-oriented way of working.
- High self-motivation and proactive attitude
- Fluent in English (company language)
- Highly international work environment in a state-of-the-art fintech firm
- Flexible working hours
- Very central location in Vienna (U3, U4, S-Bahn)
- Training budget
- Meal vouchers
- Daily fresh fruits and free coffee/tea
- Free public transport ticket for Vienna
- Free choice of cell phone
- Frequent employee events
- Annual voluntary health check
- For international hires: relocation package
The minimum monthly salary for this position is 4.114 EUR gross (acc. to the collective bargaining agreement for the IT sector). We are planning for an overpayment according to your experience and knowhow.
Interested? Motivated? Dedicated? - We are looking forward to receiving your application!
HR Business Partner
AIM Software GmbH
Invalidenstrasse 2, 1030 Vienna, Austria
T +43 676 89851 2272