200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Associate (m/f) for TMT & Services Team
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Technology, Media and Telecommunications & Services Group is one of the core teams in Group Large Corporates and responsible for group-wide TMT & Services industry development and client coverage of Erste Group's large TMT & Services clients with a track record of executing high profile deals.
The team provides insights and services to regional and international TMT & Services players covering a wide range of sub-sectors, including telecommunications carriers and hardware, ICT, computer hardware and software, electronics and media, healthcare and services.
- Responsibility for defined tasks and projects along the corporate and investment banking value chain of a leading regional bank in Austria and CEE
- Work closely with the dynamics of the TMT & Services in order to identify and address client needs along with the ability to build relationships in a professional manner
- Play an integral role within the core team & support the day-to-day client relationship management, deal origination and execution
- Coordinate and prepare deal origination materials, credit applications and other supporting documents in the course of originating, structuring and executing deals
- Conduct fundamental industry research and quantitative analyses, as well as reviewing, monitoring and organizing financial data and developing qualitative analyses
- Support the development of the bank's sector expertise and business incl. knowledge management and internal and external network build-up
- Cooperate with product specialists, risk managers and other key professionals across the group to ensure information and deal execution efficiency and to foster group collaboration effectiveness
- A bachelor degree, master degree is of advantage
- Responsible attitude with the ability to take pro-active initiative while acting in a most reliable and structured manner at the same time
- Facilitate trust building and common sense, open minded & a communicative personality
- Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills with a motivation to work as a team player in multidisciplinary and cross cultural transaction teams
- Economic and political understanding, robust financial and analytical skill set; basic understanding of financial modelling and valuation is a plus
- Organizational, project management and priority-setting skills
- Affinity for the sector, telecommunications and electronic tools, internet, new media and digitalization and innovation as such
- Strong willingness to learn and share knowledge in a focused way
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint; experience with specific research and analysis tools such as Bloomberg is of advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. German and CEE languages are of advantage
- We enable working in an international and diverse environment with special commitment towards the CEE region
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 34.193 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- We foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: