OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Controller Refining & Petrochemicals (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Prepare financial analysis, reports, and budget forecasts
- Deliver and constantly improve efficient, reliable and timely core controlling activities, including financial reporting, budgeting and financial planning (MTP)
- Assist in the company's monthly and yearly closing
- Contribute to the design and management of the budget process (MTP)
- Prevent inaccuracies in financial statements by setting up internal control systems and adopting proper policies for financial reporting
- Review financial data periodically to ensure fairness and completeness of the data
- Assisst in special projects whenever requested and participate in the optimization and harmonization of controlling relevant IT-systems
- Ensure compliance with issued controlling guidelines and standards.
- Master / Diploma degree in Economics or Finance with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Solid understanding of all elements within own discipline
- Broad knowledge of the business context and interdependencies
- Strong analytical skills, structured approach, delivery & execution mindset
- Strong financial know-how and understanding of complex business topics
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Power Point) and excellent know-how of reporting systems (SAP, TM1)
- Fluency in English, additional German skills will be considered as an advantage
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292,- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Please note this is a limited contract for 1,5 years
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.