OMV Upstream / Exploration & Production
Expert Cloud Integration US (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Assists in identifying and organizing requirements and producing specifications for cloud technology and infrastructure.
- Builds prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing and sets up and runs lab simulations in the cloud.
- Develops and executes unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality.
- Evaluates engineering approaches and risks to produce development plans that ensure high quality, lowcost products and systems.
- Work with end users, Product analysts, and developers to understand features and technical implementations
- Maintain familiarity with Company technology, organization and business. Understand and provide technical solutions according to OMV digital strategy
- Management of release activity to ensure minimal impact to the customer through effecitve release control protocols
- Leadership of Change Management process including change management meetings, rollback plans, version control, branching, detailed technical procedures for changes
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- More than 15 years' experience including minimum 1 year of general purpose programming, eg Java, .Net, Python etc
- Experience working with cloud components - preferably GCP or Azure - for Systems integration in a hybrid landscape
- Experience with Azure components such as LogicApps and ADF preferred
- Experience in setting up a DevOps environment, Proficiency with version control, automated testing and CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with web security and secure development practices
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 59.292,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work:Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.