PMO Leader Sourcing (m/f)
In this position, you will:
- Coordinate activities between different sub-workstreams, cross-functional initiatives teams and internal/external resources to ensure efficient execution of planned activities.
- Provide input to any required plan revision for CPO approval
- Establish and/or maintain clarity of roles and responsibilities within VCP activities, in close collaboration with Engineering.
- Ensure consistency between VCP activities, Sourcing commodity strategies and Engine MGPP's.
- Engage with management through development of sound business cases, coaching, presentations and meetings to ensure information, buy in and active support as required for specific cost reduction initiatives
- Provide 'hands on' support for selected strategic sourcing project activities
- Monitor project progress and timely flag delays to CPO. Identify project roadblocks and act as "first line" in removing them.
- Timely flag and escalate remaining issues to the CPO and propose appropriate mitigation actions. Ensure actions for issue resolution are defined and executed
- Identify and resolve any conflict between this VCP workstream and other VCP workstreams or broader company objectives. Ensure COQ risk mitigation across all subprojects.
- Manage and improve measure tracker to capture all relevant info regarding project progress, supporting initiative teams in providing timely and correct updates on savings achieved and other key project metrics.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure savings sign-off, verify that reported VCP savings are on "total cost of ownership" and tie to INNIO's P&L statements, support variance analysis and provide management reporting
- Degree in a quantitative discipline
- profound experience in Sourcing or in management of large projects/programs.
- Leadership skills - ability to engage at all organizational levels, down to earth, leads by example, highly energetic
- Results focused - track record of consistently delivering results in previous positions
- Change management - energized by a change challenge, having the tenacity and perseverance to drive change through, using an optimal mix of bottom up and top down approaches to achieve the results
- Strategic mindset - sees the 'big picture' and formulates a clear vision and plan
- Hands on team player
- Excellent Communication skills
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.