cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in intercontinental transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as a rewarding opportunity for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships and investing in the continuous development of our employees.
To expand our IT team at our Headquarters in Fischamend, we are looking for a
IT Enterprise Architect (m/f)
Your main tasks:
In this interesting and multi-faceted position, you will be responsible for cargo-partners´ IT Enterprise Architecture, standards and strategy with the overall goal to develop, maintain and facilitate the use of IT to enable the company to achieve its business goals via linking IT and services to business strategy and objectives.
Your tasks will include:
- Develop and execute Enterprise Architecture strategy
- Lead and develop a highly skilled and motivated EAM organization
- Decide on architecture principles for applications, data, use of Cloud, infrastructure
- Provide architecture input to make-or-buy decisions in applications, data, Cloud, infrastructure
- Define IT demands for re-architecting/modernization into the IT prioritization process
- Ensure consistent updating of domain/capability map, application/integration landscape, data architecture
- Represent Enterprise Architecture in executive and strategic business meetings and relevant external relations
- University degree in computer science or similar experience
- At least 5 years professional experience in the area of enterprise architecture
- Deep knowledge of enterprise architecture design and governance
- Strong interpersonal skills and relevant leadership experience
- EAM Strategic leadership
- IT - Business alignment skills
- IT Architecture alignment & implementation know-how
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and multinational team
- Support of your professional development and career
- Employee events, lunch contribution and free parking
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from EUR 56.000,--
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV to Marcus Oehlzand via our online job portal.