As an independent Payment Service Provider, Wirecard CEE is part of the Wirecard group and acts as a competence center for Austria and Eastern Europe. With 18 years of experience, Wirecard CEE offers state-of-the-art technologies and solutions for cashless payment processing.
WE ARE EXPANDING OUR TEAM:
JAVA DEVELOPER (M/F)
Office Graz, Full-time, 38,5 hours/week
Sectors IT and services | Computer software | Financial services
- Designing and developing payment solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Implementing user stories and features in applications of the Wirecard Payment Stacks.
- Developing and maintaining unit, integration and system tests.
- Supervising the writing and maintaining of developer documentation.
- Solid knowledge of Java.
- Willingness to learn, ability to take individual initiative, communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Structured way of problem solving and good self-organization.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Interest in new systems and technologies, keen perception and ability to adapt to changing technologies.
- More than 2 years of professional experience in development of Enterprise applications with Spring.
- Nice to haves
- Experience in the following technologies and protocols is an advantage:
- Front-end technologies (JS Frameworks), ReST, Mysql, JPA, Jenkins, Maven, Sonar Qube, Selenium, HTTP/HTTPS, HTML/CSS, XML.
- Expertise in integration of online payment systems is an advantage.
- Experience in agile software processes and methods (Scrum).
- Provided required experience or your personal/professional development,
opportunity for technical and disciplinary team lead in an agile environment.
This is what we offer:
- Excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated and successful team in an internationally renowned company.
- Further personal and professional development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing.
- Challenging and varied tasks.
- Scope for introducing your own ideas and experience, working in a highly motivated and successful team and actively shaping the future of the company.
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account.
- Regularly organized team events.
- Min. EUR 3,000.00 gross per month, overpayment is possible depending on your qualification and experience.
Have we piqued your interest?
Please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.)
to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions do not hesitate to ask Daniela Rath-Schmuck or Marko Scherngell.
Wirecard Central Eastern Europe GmbH | Reininghausstraße 13a, 8020 Graz, Austria
Telefon: +43 316 813681-1300 | E-Mail: email@example.com | www.wirecard.at