Equity Research Support (10h/week, f/m)
At Raiffeisen Centrobank, the equity house of Raiffeisen Bank International Group, we focus on equity trading and sales, structured products, equity capital markets and company research - working closely together for the benefit of our clients. That makes us one of the leading investment banks in Austria and CEE.
We are looking for a motivated student to support our Company Research team in Vienna.
Equity Research Support
(10h/week | f/m)
- data compilation, analysis and presentation
- support of analysts' company, industry and market research (bottom-up and top-down)
- summarizing findings in English
- you are currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration or Economics
- interest in the investment banking sector and in understanding complex relationships - translating findings into models, texts and visualisations
- financial analysis skills
- excellent IT skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- excellent command of the English language
- highly motivated team player, able to work on an independent basis
- a challenging position in one of Austria's leading investment banks awaits
- monthly gross income EUR 446,81 ("Geringfügigkeitsgrenze")
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to your application on our homepage.
Raiffeisen Centrobank AG
Katja Zinke, Tegetthoffstraße 1, A-1015 Wien