Senior Expert IT Controlling (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Implements an effective operational IT-Controlling for OMV AG and actively improves IT Controlling set up for OMV AG
- Defines, coordinates and executes the annual IT planning process for OMV AG to ensure financial target setting. Reviews financial targets and proposes correction measures to address deviations
- Oversees the preparation of budgets, forecast and to be used tools
- Coordinates and performs monthly group wide IT cost standard reporting in a complete, timely and comprehensive way
- Manages conceptual development of the reporting tools and reporting contents in close alignment with management.
- Contributes to policy development in the area of financial controlling.
- Provides financial analysis, interpretation of variances from budgets and standards, and advice to management
- Acts as financial support in IT projects on developing project business cases
- Master University degree in Finance / Controlling.
- At least 7 years relevant working experience, strong analytical skills and knowledge in finance and accounting (preferably relevant working experience in Controlling / Audit / Advisory and very good knowledge about state of the art controlling tools, theories and methods and adequate experience in applying them in a corporate environment)
- Comprehensive understanding of all elements within own discipline. Has broad knowledge of the business context and interdependencies.
- Excellent knowledge of the tools, theories and methods used for the analysis of the group financial performance and position as well as high accuracy in providing correct information and figures
- High accuracy in providing correct information and figures as well as excellent communication skills, self-confident appearance and assertiveness as well as negotiation and interaction skills, strong decision taker and promoter of the top management decisions, excellent presentation skills
- Excellent German and English skills and high level of diligence
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 68.030,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.