200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Business Analyst for Risk Model Development (f/m/d)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst for a multifaceted role in a predominantly Risk Management oriented IT unit. The ideal candidate has, in the past, either worked on projects with a background in Credit Risk, RWA, Model-Development and participated in RfP/RfIs or is looking forward to get involved in such initiatives.
- Shape the direction of a new Modelling Platform for Erste Group (Development, Validation, Monitoring)
- Participate in a RfI/RfP for a new Model Inventory System
- Investigate the existing model landscape and re-evaluate their status
- Gather requirements and take care of analysis tasks
- Participate in process management topics, such as creating business processes
- Broad know-how and hands-on experience in the area of Risk Management
- Experienced in the field of Business Analysis, such as requirements gathering, analysis and business process creation
- Good technical skills in SQL and overall understanding of Datawarehouse concepts (Oracle)
- Knowledge in data analysis within a relational data model
- Excellent communication- and presentation skills
- Open and eager to deal with new topics or requirements
- Proficiency in English (German is an advantage)
- An autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team
- Attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- The chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group IT Int. and to take over responsibility
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: